Oil Capital Mold Solutions
Providing Mold Removal Tulsa OK Quickly & Effectively Every Time
Mold Removal and Mold Testing Tulsa OK
Mold is not merely an ugly sight but also a health hazard in your home. Our mold removal Tulsa OK services are tailored for homeowners experiencing mold-related problems following water damage or due to other reasons.
Irrespective of the extent of the mold situation, you need to immediately look for removal services since mold causes multiple respiratory diseases. In addition, it affects the integrity of your property, weakening the foundation and reducing your property’s value.
In the past few years, we have offered black mold removal Tulsa OK services to homeowners who are troubled by the health aspects and foul odor of mold and mildew. Our experts use state-of-the-art tools and equipment to identify the source of mold.
Furthermore, we perform inspections, conduct humidity readings and air quality sampling, assess moisture levels, and do particle sampling to determine how bad the situation is. Following that, we offer you appropriate mold removal solutions.
Since we have stringent standards in place, you can expect our mold remediation services to leave your house entirely mold and mildew-free. Our professional team has dealt with multiple residential mold situations in the past.
Thus, when we say we’re fully equipped with the right tools and experience, we mean businesses. If you need Tulsa Oklahoma mold removal solutions, give us a call today.
We offer no-obligation testing to see if your home or building is infected with mold. Call us today for your no-risk quote!
During the Tulsa mold inspection, we practically inspect your home and look for signs of mold growth
The indoor air quality of your home is extremely important for your health and wellness. Make sure your air is safe to breath.
People in a workplace should not be exposed to mold and mildew as it can affect their health negatively while creating an unhealthy environment. Contact us to ensure your workplace is safe.
Our Mold Removal Tulsa OK Process
Our mold remediation Tulsa OK process has been curated by experts who have cleansed hundreds of properties of mold and mildew. Initially, we schedule a consultation with you in which we learn about your home’s history.
Have there been any leaks or floods recently? Did you conduct any recent repairs on the property? If there is any storm damage or plumbing problems, we discuss them with you in this session.
It helps us get a clearer idea about the best recommendation for your particular situation. The next step in our Tulsa Oklahoma mold removal service is to check the landscape of your house for any maintenance faults or drainage problems.
Then, we virtually inspect the interior of your property and look for hidden mold. Since we use moisture sensing tools in this step, it’s not possible for sneaky mold to escape us.
Finally, we consider the ventilation system of your house to determine if it may be contributing to the mold growth on your property.
After performing these steps, we give you a quote and a deadline for the project completion.
Mold Testing Tulsa
Many local homeowners have benefitted from our mold testing Tulsa OK services and given us five-star reviews for our exceptional workmanship and timely service.
Clients are often confused about mold testing and mold inspection. If you have any similar concerns, call us to get in touch with a representative and resolve your queries.
Typically, mold testing involves taking surface samples from your home to determine the kind of mold that is growing in the area.
Although you can use home testing kits, it’s best to leave this job to professional mold testing Tulsa OK service providers for the following reasons:
- You need carefully controlled conditions to perform a mold test, which is not always possible at home. Due to this, your results will not be accurate.
- The mold growing in your home differs from the spores that come in through the window or with your shoes. But since the environment in your home is not controlled, these spores will also show up in the test results as false positives.
- At the moment, there are no EPA guidelines about the acceptable mold quantity in a household. So, you don’t have a standard to check your results against.
Instead, if you hire our mold testing company Tulsa OK for mold testing Tulsa OK, we’ll assess the severity of the situation from our expertise and professional insight.
Although there are different method of mold testing Tulsa OK, we normally use the following three sample types:
- Bulk Samples: These samples include a surface physically removed from your house and sent for testing.
- Tape Samples: Our experts press a clear piece of tape on the sampling area and remove it. The tape picks up mold and mold spore. It’s then sent for testing in a lab.
- Swap Samples: Sometimes, we also use a cotton swab and rub it against a surface to pick up the mold growing there as a sample for testing.
If you require our mold testing Tulsa OK services, give us a call today.
Mold can grow in any part of your house. Fortunately, it’s visible in most cases, and you can see it growing on your bathroom walls or in the corners of your rooms. However, sometimes, mold is hidden since it grows in the ducts or cracks between the walls.
That’s why it’s crucial to get a professional mold inspection Tulsa OK or mold detection Tulsa OK since we use high-quality equipment and sensing tools like mold detector Tulsa OK to find hidden mold. You should opt for mold inspection Tulsa OK in the following situations:
- If you are purchasing a new home, it’s in your best interest to hire a professional company to deal with mold Tulsa OK. In this way, you’ll know if there’s any health hazard or water damage in the house.
- If you’re reinhabiting a house that has been left unoccupied for a long time, you should consider mold inspection Tulsa OK. Even though no one was living in the house, high humidity leads to mold growth.
- Basement flooding, roof leakages, and burst pipes all lead to water-inflicted damage, such as mold growth. If you’ve recently been in such a situation, you should consult us for dealing with mold Tulsa OK.
- If you notice black, white, blue, or green stuff growing on the walls and in cracks, you should get in touch with us for a Tulsa mold inspection. It’s likely that the same mold is also growing in other areas in your home.
Furthermore, you should also opt for mold inspections Tulsa OK solutions after mold remediation. It’s important to know if you’ve gotten rid of every last bit of mold in the house.
Get in touch with us to find answers to all your Tulsa mold inspection queries.
Our Mold Inspection Process
During the mold inspection, our Tulsa mold inspectors practically inspect your home and look for signs of mold growth. In most cases, our professional Tulsa mold inspectors will use flashlights or mold detector Tulsa OK to find mold.
To access narrow areas like HVAC ducts, we use removing grates since they’re quite useful. Depending on the complexity of the situation, we may also use cameras or a moisture meter. The latter is likely if your house has just undergone mold remediation Tulsa OK.
Mold Removal and Remediation
Performing Top Quality Mold Remediation Tulsa OK Locals Rely On
Mold loves growing in damp and dark corners of your house. Often, these areas are not visible, so you’re likely to miss the initial stages of mold growth and only catch the problem once it has become distressing.
Depending on where it’s growing, mold might not be a threat to your home’s aesthetic. However, it’s definitely a hazard for your health since inhalation of mold spores results in respiratory ailments and allergies.
However, there’s no need to worry as we offer mold remediation Tulsa OK solutions for such homeowners.
It’s crucial for you to entrust a reliable mold removal Tulsa OK company for the job, and we are proud to present testimonials from our former clients during our consultation with you.
When Should You Hire A Mold Removal Company?
It’s strongly recommended you avail mold remediation Tulsa OK services in the following cases:
- If the mold has reached ducts and HVAC systems in your house, you should seek professional help from a mold company Tulsa OK. Since such mold is hidden and hard to reach, you can’t remove it yourself, even if you knew how to.
- It would help if you did not attempt to remove the mold covering a large area. Such surfaces have an abundance of mold spores that can harm you if you’re not using proper equipment.
- If you don’t have protective equipment and necessary tools at home, don’t try any DIY methods. Instead, let us handle your mold remediation Tulsa Oklahoma needs.
- More importantly, if you or someone in the family has already begun seeing symptoms of mold exposure, you should stay away from the covered surface. Give us a call, and we’ll take care of the situation.
Finally, if you simply don’t want to deal with the hassle of cleaning mold off your walls yourself, you can consult us for mold remediation Tulsa Oklahoma. We have been doing it for a long time, so we know the ins and outs of the process well.
As professionals, we have the proper equipment and the eye for discovering every bit of hidden mold in your home. Moreover, we restrain future mold growth by dehumidifying moisture-rich surfaces.
Learn more about our Tulsa mold remediation Tulsa Oklahoma solutions by giving us a call.
Indoor Air Quality
The indoor air quality of your home is extremely important for your health and wellness since you spend most of your day inside. However, the alarming news is that the indoor air quality can often be 100 times poorer than the outdoor air quality.
In many cases, mold is responsible for this decline in air quality. Indoor air pollution can have the following adverse health effects:
- On a regular basis, you might experience some health issues that are actually due to mold rather than any other underlying reason. These include fatigue, dizziness, and headaches. Indoor contaminants can also reduce your activeness.
- Additionally, contaminants like mold also irritate the eyes, throat, and nose. If you’ve started experiencing these symptoms, it’s high time you get in touch with a black mold removal Tulsa company.
- Long-term exposure to mold and other indoor contaminants causes respiratory problems, such as shortness of breath and coughing.
The likelihood of you falling prey to these health conditions depends on many factors, including age, existing medical conditions, and the amount of time you spend indoors.
Regulating Indoor Air Quality
The EPA has a definitive guide about indoor pollutants and how you can improve the air quality in your home. Here are some of the steps suggested by the authority:
- Firstly, you should control the source of pollution in your home. Make sure your home has sufficient ventilation. Keep the windows and doors open. When you’re showering, turn the exhaust on to increase ventilation.
- You should change the filters in your air conditioners and heaters since they get filled with dust and debris with use.
- The EPA also recommends controlling the humidity levels in your home as high humidity leads to mold growth.
However, if you haven’t been careful and now you notice mold growth, that’s no reason to fret. Instead, you should get in touch with us for Tulsa Oklahoma mold removal.
Residential Mold Removal Services
Since we have a skilled team with state-of-the-art equipment, we take pride in our mold removal in Tulsa OK services for residential spaces.
Early detection can help reduce health risks and your total expenditure. Thus, it would be best if you got in touch with us as soon as you notice the following signs in your home:
- Mold Odor: Mold has a characteristic musty smell. If you notice a strange odor in your house, look for its source. The earthy smell might be coming from your carpet, walls, bathtub, behind the curtains, or insulated fixtures.
- Dark Spots: Mold isn’t always black. You may notice dark white, green, and yellow spots. If left unchecked, this growth can spread to different areas in your house, becoming a bigger concern.
- Water Damage: Mold loves damp places, and it thrives in moisture. Therefore, if a surface in your home is always moist, it’s prone to mold growth. You should regularly check your bathrooms and kitchens for signs of mold growth.
- Allergic Reactions: If you or someone in your family has started experiencing allergies, it could be due to mold.
Our Residential Mold Removal Process
When you call us for mold removal in Tulsa OK, we inspect your property and give you a quote. Once you’ve hired us for the job, we arrive at your home and start working.
Our professionals wear safety gear throughout the job, including neoprene gloves and a high-filtration mask. If the mold situation in your house is severe, we also wear full protective suits.
During mold removal, we will seal the area with plastic sealing to ensure the spores don’t spread to other areas in the house. As for the equipment, we use HEPA air scrubbers, dehumidifiers, and HEPA vacuums.
If there’s any remaining mold, we will wipe it off with antimicrobial chemicals. Often, we cover the treated area with a sealer to prevent mold and mildew growth in the future.
Commercial Mold Removal Services
Apart from residential areas, we also offer mold removal in Tulsa OK, for commercial properties, such as offices. People in a workplace should not be exposed to mold and mildew as it can affect their health negatively while creating an unhealthy environment.
Here’s why you should trust us for commercial mold removal Tulsa Oklahoma service:
- Emergency Services: We offer 24-hour emergency services for mold removal. We understand that working in a mold-infested environment is toxic, so you need to get the mold removed as soon as possible.
- Highly Trained: Our professionals are highly trained to deal with commercial mold remediation Tulsa, irrespective of how big or small the problem is.
- Fast Recovery: We provide quick restoration solutions so that you can go back to work in no time.
Mold may be growing in different places in a commercial setting. Sometimes, it’s not very visible, so you may miss it in the early stages. Over the years, we have removed mold from carpets, trash cans, walls, entryways, AC drain pans, and HVAC vents.
If you notice any signs of mold growth in your workplace, get in touch with us for commercial mold remediation Tulsa.
How To Keep Mold Out Of Your Home?
As a homeowner, it’s your job to conduct routine maintenance on your property. In doing so, you’ll catch mold issues before they become any bigger. The CDC gives the following recommendations for keeping mold out of homes and commercial buildings:
- Don’t put carpet in areas that are prone to getting wet. For instance, basements and bathrooms are exposed to excessive moisture, so it’s best not to carpet the areas.
- If there are any leaks in your plumbing, roof, or walls, repair them immediately. Otherwise, the extra moisture can become a hotbed for mold.
- Ventilate your home properly. Don’t bring wet clothes inside the house, and make sure the dryer’s vent opens to your home’s exterior. Open the windows and doors to air the interior.
- Keep the humidity levels below 50% throughout the day. It’s best if the levels don’t exceed 30%. Use a dehumidifier or AC to keep the humidity down.
- If you experience flooding, dry your home thoroughly.
- Ventilate the relevant areas well after cooking, doing laundry, and showering.
If mold is growing in the rugs or carpets, it’s best to discard them. However, it’s not as easy to handle mold when it’s growing on the walls or in HVAC vents. In such cases, you should hire a professional mold removal and remediation company.
This site is a free service to assist homeowners in connecting with local service contractors. All contractors are independent and this site does not warrant or guarantee any work performed. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to verify that the hired contractor furnishes the necessary license and insurance required for the work being performed. All persons depicted in a photo or video are actors or models and not contractors listed on this site.